Saturday, January 8

Today I learn to trust me

The lesson I need to learn is trust. Believe in myself when the need arises. There is no other way, otherwise, it becomes a downwards death spiral where simple things become messy, chaotic and out of control. I become my biggest enemy.

Any time, anywhere, regardless of the situation. I should not carry the burdens of life on my shoulders and display them to everybody I meet.

"Hey, look at me, a worthless piece of shit compared to my peers. You know what, don't look at me. I can't handle the stress man. I mean, I got no money, no career, no girlfriend, no life. I am a loser with a capital L. Go away. Please just go. Don't trod on my soiled esteem, I beg of you. Just throw some pity on the pavement I dirty and I'll crawl towards it."

No more. Today I learn to trust me.

No comments: