Saturday, June 10

Exchange

I've not been blogging for a long time. Partly it's because I've been busy with work, book and going out. But a huge part is I have nothing to say. When you are on a journey, it's better to enjoy the view. Comments are meant only after you've reached the destination.

And right now, I am going onto another journey. I'm going to draw digital comics. It's gonna be tough, and it'll eat a lot of my time. Frankly, I presume I have to give up something in exchange for the time I need. Maybe I'll watch lesser of the shows I love so much. I'll be more selective about the books I read. And I'll have to choose the right occassions to go out. Sure I'll lose some joy, but I feel it's going to be worth it.

So I'll do it. Then I'll come back again to bitch about it.

No comments: