Friday, December 9

LOST, with too much time

Found this thread on a forum. Someone started a funny dialogue with Jack and Locke, and everybody just pitched in with a new line. A bit long though, but funny. You need to watch Season 2 Ep 9 to appreciate some parts.

*Jack was strolling in the hatch when the key around his neck decided to stick to the concrete wall.

Jack : Uhhh.. Guys? Help?
Locke : The key wants to be on the wall, listen to what the key is trying to tell you, it's your destiny dammit!!
Ana Lucia : Oh forget it! Forget the damn key, just let me shoot it!!
Michael : They took my son!!
Jin : Udders, Udders!
Hurley : Dude?? Would you...like...let the key go???
Eko :........(long pause....like 40 or so days) i would like to explain this all.....if you dont mind
Charlie : Off course I bloody mind....and stay away from Virgin Mary statue you friggin' lunatic
Eko : ...... (another long pause) I think its magnetic ....
Jack : Shut up all of you! i can't stand this, i'm going to drink some wine. Ana Lucia, if you would join me to have a baby while i abandon you in a future episode. Thank you!
AnaL : We'll just take this baby, its easier
Claire : You can't take my baby!
Charlie : Give us back our baby!
Claire : Its my baby Charlie, mine!
Jin : Udders! Udders!
Sawyer : What the hell's with all this Udders business Jackie Chan?
Eko : I can explain about the Udders............................................ .......
Sayid : Does anyone speak French?
Danielle : The Others are coming for the boy, they want him to milk them! By the way, wait why i am so early here in season 2?
Walt : I'm gonna play with Mr. Locke
Michael : Stay away from Mr. Locke, Walt. They took my son.
Desmond : "you gotta make your own kinda music" ... woah, where did you guys come from ??
Kate : Sorry boys, gotta run. I have a black horse to catch.
Sawyer : Well hang on there freckles, I saw that horse too and its half mine ..
Horse : If you break me open you'll find that i'm full of heroin
Charlie : Bloody hell , that sounds like a good horse.
Horse : I'm a charlie horse. Hahahaha... But i'm not a very funny horse.
Walt : dab, nottub on..
Michael : WALT!!! HAVE YOU SEEN MY SON?!
Hurley : Uhh, dude? That is your son.
Michael : No, he can't be. My son doesn't constantly drip water out of his mouth and speak in a creepy backwards language.
Locke : Maybe the island is trying to tell us something. Maybe we should all wear water wings in case the ocean rises.
Eko : Do not confuse coincidence w-- *gets smacked by Jin*
AnaL : Wow, thanks Jin, I've wanted to do that for a while.
Rose : hello...i'm off now, i dont like it in here...
Vincent : woof woof woof
Walt : sdrawkcab klat em ekam sreddu
Jack : slow down, don't everybody start talking at the same time
The Monster : grawrawrlarwarl
Eko : The Lord is my Shepherd.... AAAAHJKLSDHLKD *gets eaten by monster*
Sayid : Ohhhhkaaaay. Don't think I've ever seen someone get eaten by black smoke before. That was.. interesting.
Shannon : Yeah, strange.
Sayid : ?!??! Shannon?! I thought you were dead!
Shannon : Oh whoops, sorry. Thought this was a season one thread.. *sneaks off*
Sawyer: Oh crap, Shaft got shafted by the monster(turns to AL), Hotlips, here is your chance to be a bitch again, shoot that thing!
Hurley : Dude..where are Rose and Bernard? *hears some weird noises from the weapon's chamber*
Polar bear : hey, how come the horse can talk and not me?! oh.. wait a second....
Charlie : Oi you dirty old gits...my baby's trying to bloody sleep, keep it down you
Claire : But Charlie.....
Charlie : For Pete's sake woman shut up!
Sun : i'd like to hear Scott's opinion on this
Walt : that's steve....scott's dead
Michael : oh so it WAS scott who died, wait a second.....WAAAAAAALT!!!!!!
Desmond : do you want him to die? .....brother.
AnaL : Yea, let me kill him
Locke : it's desmond's destiny dammit, dont tell him what he can't do!
Boone('s ghost) : if it's his destiny, john, why hasnt he done it then
Locke : the island will tell him what to do!!
Hurley : the islands kinda...cursed.
Locke : Hugo, it may be cursed, but dont stand in the way of destiny!
Danielle : yes....i agree, it is cursed....
Charlie : don't listen to her, she's missing a bloody wingnut!
Danielle : what iz diss? Wing-nut did ju say? 'Av we recited de Notre Dame au jour dui?
Sayid : So, this curse - maybe I could use a triangulation to find it.
Danielle : I hear them, out there in the jungle, they whisper...
Libby : I need a drink..
AnaL : I heard that..
Dr. Marvin Candle : Do not attempt to use this thread for anything else other than the entering of the code...
Walt : Dad?
Michael: YOU TOOK MY BOY!
Walt : how did i take myself dad? u been using some of that gunk locke put on boones head?
Locke : Don't tell me what I can't do! The island told me to do it.
AnaL : Alright everyone, get up - we're moving out.
Sawyer : Is that right, Rambina?
Sun : Mykul, wait! The udders took my wedding ring too!
Rose : Honey, dont get your knickers in a twist. It will be here on the island, i just know
Bernard : give me more chocolate, woman!
Sun : Mykul Mykul my wedding ring!
Michael : They took my son!
Desmond: 4 8 15 16 23 42 * 4 8 15 16 23 42*
Michael: *looks at Desmond* Whate the hell is with you and those numbers? They took my son, man! Waaaaalt!! Waaaaaalt!!
Desmond: You type in these numbers brotha, and you might find your real son...
Michael: *???* Type what in where??
Locke: (chuckles lightly)...they took your son (gets a little nasty) well they took my kidney and I want it back dammit
Jack: well..John....I have Boone's Kidney...was keeping it incase..y'know
Sawyer: In case of what Dr Frankenstein?
Eko:.....................err.....sup guys!
Danielle: Hi Eko, your new here, are'nt you, your drug plane brother must be proud.
Eko: Your a udder, DIE!
Sayid: Eko! no, don't do it, she lost her baby!
Eko: Okay, i am sorry. *cries
ABC: What if you are on a plane flying from Sidney to Los Angeles? A plane full of strangers... ...
Everybody: Dude, we already know that.

No comments: